IGNOU Exam Date 2023: Indira Gandhi Open University has announced the commencement dates of the Term End Exam, 2022 which has been postponed. As per the declaration made by IGNOU, TEE Exams, 2022 will commence from July 2023. IGNOU has announced that TEE Exams will be conducted both in India and abroad.
IGNOU Exam Date Sheet June 2023
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||All UG / PG Courses|
|Language of Exam Date Sheet||Hindi & English|
|IGNOU Exam Date 2023||01 June 2023|
|IGNOU Exam Last Date 2023||06 July 2023|
IGNOU Exam Date 2023
IGNOU Exam Date 2023: IGNOU University had earlier announced the TEE Exam 2023. Now the commencement dates for the TEE exams have been announced. The timetable will be available fifteen days before the commencement of the exams.
The curiosity of the candidates has been answered by IGNOU University after the declaration of the date of the TEE Examination. Seeing the present scenario of the problem IGNOU University has given adequate time to its candidates for preparation. Though the exams have been delayed around four months from their original schedule by declaring the dates the university has reduced the stress of the students.
How to Download the IGNOU Time Table 2023
IGNOU Exam Date 2023: Please follow the following steps to download the IGNOU Term Exam Date 2023.
- Step 1: First of all, go to the official website IGNOU-www.ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Open the site and then go to the ‘Student Support section.
- Step 3: Then open the Download Link.
- Step 4: You need to find and open the Pre-Exam information link on the website.
- Step 5: Then click on the Date sheet for the Programme Link.
- Step 6: Time Table for the IGNOU TEE Exams will appear in a new window.
Way to Prepare Your Own Date Sheet
- Step 1: Make a list of all the courses in a paper or Microsoft Word.
- Step 2: Find your courses from the date sheet.
- Step 3: A easy step to find them is to use the CTRL F key.
- Step 4: Then note down the dates in your sheet or the Microsoft Word file.
- Step 5: Your exam date sheet is prepared.
- Step 4: Save it and start preparation.
Find the Subjects in the Date Sheet
IGNOU Exam Date 2023: IGNOU has made it easier for candidates to find their courses from the common timetable. It gives you the ease to find them from the common timetable. Candidates do not need to download all the date sheets of different courses. You just need to find your subjects from the common date sheet using Ctrl+F. Prepare a list of the final dates and the timing in your paper or Microsoft Word whichever medium you prefer.
Very Important things about the IGNOU Timetable
- Be very careful while reading the instructions issued by IGNOU along with the date sheet.
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts.
- Candidates are requested to note down the timing properly and note them in their personal timetable.
- The regular date sheet will also include the exam date sheet of the back papers as well. So be very careful while noting the dates.
- Please be very careful in downloading the original date sheet.
What if not able to appear on the IGNOU exam
IGNOU Exam Date 2023: IGNOU has already stated that the candidates who cannot appear in the TEE exams in March 2023 due to the pandemic can appear in the upcoming examination. You will not be asked to pay the fees again as this would be adjusted in the upcoming exams.
Hall Tickets for IGNOU TEE Exam 2023
IGNOU TEE Exam 2023: The Hall ticket for the same will be available on the IGNOU website one week before the start of the exams. The candidates can download the Hall ticket from the official website of IGNOU
How to Download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023 Download: It is compulsory for you to carry a printed copy of your Hall Ticket or the Admit Card in order to appear in the exams.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Student Support Section
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Result link’ option.
- Step 4: In the Result Link option find the ‘Hall ticket’ option and press it.
- Step 5: From it select the ‘Term End examination 2023’ link on the website.
- Step 6: Now you need to fill in your nine-digit Enrolment Number and select your program.
- Step 7: Then click on the ‘Submit Button’.
- Step 8: Now your hall ticket is on the screen of your device.
- Step 9: Save the ticket on your device.
- Step 10: Take the printout of the Hall Ticket for use in the examination.
|Datasheet for the conduct of the June 2023 Term End Examination (Dated: 12-04-2023)|
|Tentative Date Sheet 2023|
|IGNOU Date Sheet for Practical Examination December 2022 Term End Examination|
|IGNOU Sarathi Official Website|
Q.1 Is it necessary for me to download the IGNOU date sheet
Yes, it is necessary to download the IGNOU date sheet
Q.2 From where can I get my IGNOU Hall ticket
You can get the IGNOU Hall ticket from the official website of IGNOU.
Q.3 These IGNOU TEE Exams are to be conducted for all courses
Yes, these IGNOU TEE Exams are to be conducted for all the courses.
Q.4 When will the IGNOU Exam Date 2023 be released
The IGNOU Exam Date is generally released normally 15 days before the exam.
Q.5 Is the IGNOU Hall ticket to be printed
Yes, the IGNOU Hall ticket needs to be printed.