SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2023. Interested candidates can fill out the online form link below.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Total Post||Update Soon|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
The application process for the upcoming exam is set to begin on May 09, 2023, and candidates can apply online until the last date of submission on June 08, 2023. The deadline for fee payment is June 09, 2023. For those who may have made errors in their application form, there will be a two-day window on June 13-14, 2023, to make corrections. The Tier-I examination is scheduled from August 02 to 22, 2023, and candidates can expect their admit cards to be released in July 2023. Aspirants are advised to keep track of these dates and stay updated on any further announcements related to the exam.
|Application Begin||09 May 2023|
|Last Date||08 June 2023|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||10 June 2023|
|Form Correction||14-15 June 2023|
|Tier-I Exam Date||02-22 August 2023|
|Tier-I Answer Key Date||August 2023|
|Tier-II Exam Date||02 November 2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC / ST / Female||₹ 0/-|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam has certain age requirements that applicants must meet to be eligible to apply. The minimum age for candidates is set at 18 years, while the maximum age limit is 27 years. However, there is age relaxation available for candidates belonging to certain categories as per the rules and regulations. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, and other categories may be eligible for age relaxation as per the government norms. Aspirants are advised to carefully read the official notification for complete details on the age limit and relaxation criteria.
The SSC CHSL exam is a popular exam among 12th-pass students who aspire to get government jobs. The exam is conducted for various posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), and Court Clerk. Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board or university to be eligible for the exam. The number of vacancies for the SSC CHSL exam may vary yearly, but it is around 4500. Aspirants are advised to check the official notification for complete details on the vacancies, post-wise eligibility, and other important information related to the exam.
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Various Posts||12th Pass||4500+|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple-choice questions only. The questions will be set in English and Hindi for Parts II, III & IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||60 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- Tier II will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session II, on the same day.
- Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section II, and Module-I of Section III. Session II will include conducting Module II of Section III.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify for all the sections of Tier II.
- Tier II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module II of Section III.
- The questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section II.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section II, and Module-I of Section III.
- Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
|Session||Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I:|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
|30+30 = 60||60*3 = 180||1 Hour|
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness
|40+20 = 60||60*3 = 180||1 Hour|
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|15||15*3 = 45||15 Min|
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test Module
|Part A: Skill Test for DEO||–||15 Min|
|Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA||–||10 Min|
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics, if any.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1, etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Tier-1 CBT Written Exam
- Tier-2 Descriptive Exam
- Tier-3 CPT/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For More Information Read the Official Notification
How To Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023
- Click On The Concerned SSC Regional Website Link For Which A Candidate Has Applied
- The Candidate Can Check Their Application Status From The Given Link
- Click On The SSC CHSL Admit Card Download Link
- Enter The Candidate’s Credentials Including The Application Number, Date Of Birth, Etc.
- Login And Download The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023
- Take A Printout Of The SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card 2023
|Region||App. Status||Admit Card|
|NR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NWR||Click Here||Click Here|
|CR||Click Here||Click Here|
|SR||Click Here||Click Here|
|WR||Click Here||Click Here|
|ER||Click Here||Click Here|
|MPR||Click Here||Click Here|
|KKR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NER||Click Here||Click Here|
|Download Tier-1 Result||List-1 | List-2 | List-3 | Cutoff|
|Tentative Vacancy Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Tier-II Exam Date Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Download Answer Key||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Download Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Q.1 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 Application Start?
09 May 2023
Q.2 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 Last Date?
08 June 2023
Q.3 What is the expected number of vacancies for the SSC CHSL exam in 2023?
The total number of vacancies for the SSC CHSL exam may vary every year, but it is expected to be around 4500 in 2023. However, the exact number of vacancies will be mentioned in the official notification.
Q.4 What are the posts available under the SSC CHSL exam?
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted for various posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), and Court Clerk.
Q.5 What is the eligibility criteria for the SSC CHSL exam?
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board or university to be eligible for the SSC CHSL exam.
Q.6 What is the selection process for the SSC CHSL exam?
The selection process for the SSC CHSL exam consists of three tiers – Tier-1, Tier-2, and Skill Test/Typing Test. Candidates who qualify in all three tiers will be recommended for appointment to the respective posts.
Q.6 What is the application process for the SSC CHSL exam?
Candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL exam online by visiting the official website of SSC. The application process includes filling up the application form, uploading the necessary documents, and paying the application fee.
Q.7 What is the age limit for the SSC CHSL exam?
The minimum age for candidates is 18 years, while the maximum age limit is 27 years. However, there is age relaxation available for candidates belonging to certain categories as per the rules and regulations.