Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023: Natural calamities provide an ongoing danger to the crops that farmers must constantly contend with protecting. The production or quality of crops suffers as a direct result of this problem, which is a significant source of disappointment.
Because of this, the farmers are forced to endure financial hardship. The profession of farming, despite its many drawbacks, is often unsatisfactory in termseconomiccial prospects. As a result of the pressure to earn money or make investments, resorting to taking out loans is another significant action. Among many initiatives taken by the government, one is specifically for farmers and is called the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme. In today’s article, we will learn about all the topics related to the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
The coronavirus affected the nation, and because of the coronavirus outbreak, Karnataka enforced a lockdown. Drought is worse for farmers since it reduces agricultural yields. This hurts farmers. So they needed government help with the drought. This plan requires state farmers to do millet growing. The government’s Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 made this feasible. Karnataka’s state government gave millet producers Rs 10,000 per acre under this plan. This plan provides financial assistance to the farmers and agricultural laborers in Karnataka state.
So, the Karnataka state government has allotted 250 crore Rs for agricultural ponds to save water for dry land farmers. This work was done under the state’s Krushi Bhagya Yojana. Farmers must fill out an application for every plan they have. Farmers who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website of the scheme.
Details of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme|
|Launch By||Karnataka State Govt.|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State farmers’|
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Objectives
- Ultimately, the primary objective of the Karnataka State Government is to assist its farmers in any way possible, whether via financial assistance or crop-growing expertise.
- The Scheme Targets Crucial Aspects with Regard to Implementation:
- First, to develop the agriculture industry in the state of Karnataka. focusing on ponds and millets.
- Importantly, it offers financial aid to farmers and agricultural employees in the state of Karnataka.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Benefits and Features
- Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme plans to encourage organic cultivation in addition to millet.
- The plan also promotes millet growers.
- Minor millet farmers have increased due to this plan.
- Because of this initiative, the government has granted financial aid to the millet producers of Rs 10,000 per acre.
- Farmers needn’t travel anywhere to collect money. The money must be sent by direct bank transfer to their registered account.
- The government also gave rice farmers Rs 750 per acre.
- Karnataka has also adopted Israel’s model for micro-irrigation, which uses less water to grow crops.
- Under the plan, the government has also helped state farmers financially.
- The government is building water ponds for dryland farmers using other programs.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility required for the scheme is as follows:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Karnataka.
- Must be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer must be a grower of millet primarily.
- A minimum of one hectare of agricultural property is necessary to qualify for this program.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 Documents
The documents needed for the Raitha Siri Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card or Identification Card.
- Land-related documents of the applicant.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Applicant.
- Applicant’s Address proof.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Land Record Details
- Passport size Photographs
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2023 Application process
- Interested applicants must first visit the official website of Raita Agricultural (KSDA).
- After clicking the above link, the homepage of the official website will show on your screen.
- Then, you must examine the new scheme by Raita Siri. In addition, a download option has been provided.
- Select the download button and a new website with a Kannada PDF file is open for our Karnataka state residents.
- You may print the form, fill in the required information, and attach documents. Apply to the appropriate department.
- As of now, this website does not allow you to fill out the form, so you will need to wait till this service becomes available.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Payment Status
- Visit the official website, the homepage will be displayed on your device.
- Click on the option of Check Status of Raitha Siri.
- A new page will be opened by the name of the status check.
- Enter the mobile number which is registered in the scheme.
- Confirm OTP from mobile and click on the show button.
- The status will be displayed in front of you.