IGNOU Admission 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a short Notification for the Fresh Admission January Session 2023. Interested candidates can fill out the online form link below.
|Post Name||IGNOU Admission|
|Admission Mode||Offline / Online|
|Last Date||20 October 2023|
|Admission Location||Nearest Study Centre|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Last Date||20/10/2023 (Extended)|
|Exam Date||June-July 2024|
- According To Course
- The Fee Can Be Paid By The Following Methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- For More Information Read the Official Notification
|UG Admission||12Th Pass|
|PG Admission||Bachelor Degree|
|Certificate / Diploma||According To Course|
- Scanned Photograph (Less Than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (Less Than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy Of Age Proof (Less Than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy Of Relevant Educational Qualification (Less Than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy Of Experience Certificate (If Any) (Less Than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy Of Category Certificate, If SC/ST/OBC (Less Than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy Of The BPL Certificate, If Below The Poverty Line(Less Than 200 KB
IGNOU Admission 2023 Process:
- Fill Online Form
- Wait For Admission-Approved Mail (Take Up To 15 Days)
- Login To Your Account And Download Your ID Card.
Q.1 IGNOU Admission 2023 Application Start?
28 December 2022
Q.2 IGNOU Admission 2023 Last Date?
20 October 2023