CBSE 10th and 12th Result Declared: How to Check CBSE Result, Overall Percentage

CBSE 10th and 12th Result: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10th and 12th Board Result 2023 has been announced.

Join Our WhatsApp Group
Follow Us On Google News
Join Our Telegram Group

Students can check their scorecards on the official websites of CBSE – and

CBSE 10th and 12th Result

The results can also be viewed on Furthermore, students may also check their results on SMS and IVRS.

Overall, 38 lakh students appeared for 10th and 12th together. The exams were held from February 15, 2023, to March 21, 2023.

The overall pass percentage this year is 87.33%, which has dropped by 5.38% from last year. The overall pass percentage in 2022 was 92.71%. The highest performance was witnessed in Trivandrum, Kerala at 99.91% overall pass percentage followed by Bengaluru at 98.64%, Chennai at 97.40%, and Delhi West at 93.24%.

The total number of schools that held the CBSE Class 12th examination is 16,728.

Download 10th ResultCLICK HERE
Download 12th ResultCLICK HERE

Leave a Comment

Stay informed about the latest government job updates with our Sarkari Job Update website. We provide timely and accurate information on upcoming government job vacancies, application deadlines, exam schedules, and more.